IMPORTANT: BY SUBMITTING PERSONAL DATA TO US AND/OR BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU AGREE THAT ANY PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU SUBMIT MAY BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE MANNER AND FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED BELOW.
1. WHO WE ARE
4. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
5. OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data to fulfil your requests for information, your subscription to our newsletter. We will only process personal data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. Where we send you information for any purpose, it may be sent by email. When we ask you for personal data it may include the following purposes:
• we may contact you occasionally to inform you of new products and services we will be providing;
• we may send you requested information on our website and services;
• we may use your personal data internally to administer this website and help us improve our services.
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us and want to be removed from our electronic mailing list, please e-mail us at email@example.com with “Email Unsubscribe” in the subject heading.
If you also wish to be removed from our post marketing database, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Mail Unsubscribe” in the subject heading.
If you choose to unsubscribe from our mailing lists, we will hold your contact details on file marked so that we do not contact you again. This is so that we do not contact you if your details are subsequently provided to us by a third party.
7. ANONYMOUS DATA COLLECTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
In addition to the information we collect as described above, we use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our website. For example, our web server automatically logs which pages of our website our visitors view, their IP addresses and which web browsers our visitors use. This technology does not identify you personally; it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our website. Our website contains hyperlinks to other pages on our website. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages on our website our visitors choose to view. Again this technology does not identify you personally – it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This information is limited to statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that helps us to improve the Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us to:
• identify who you are and to access your account information;
• estimate our audience size and patterns;
• control how often visitors see similar ads; and
• track preferences and to improve and update the Services.
9. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
• In order to provide you with the information which you have requested, your personal data may occasionally be transferred or shared with third parties who act for us for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for purposes to which you have subsequently consented. For example, sometimes a third party may have access to your personal data in order to support our information technology or to handle mailings on our behalf.
• We will keep your contact details on our database and may, from time to time, email or post you information to make you aware of our other similar products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive emails or post from us for these purposes, please let us know by following the “unsubscribe” procedure set out above.
• We may share, transfer or disclose the information in our databases and server logs to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, interacting with anti-fraud databases, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this website, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of our flotation on a stock exchange, sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, disposal of all or part of our assets or similar event. We will inform you of any such transfer or disclosure as required by law. Where appropriate, before disclosing personal data to a third party, we contractually require the third party to take adequate precautions to protect that data and to comply with applicable law.
10. DATA ACCESS AND CORRECTIONS
Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your personal data, we will disclose to you the personal data we hold about you, for which we may make a charge as allowed by applicable law. We will also correct, amend or delete any personal data that you tell us is inaccurate and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes. You may update any information you have given to us by contacting us at our registered address or email address below. Requests to delete personal data are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on us.
11. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
12. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
If you are visiting this website from a country other than the country in which our servers are located (currently United Kingdom), the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of data across international boundaries.
13. GOVERNING LAW