As holiday destinations go, The Gambia is pretty hard to top. Its unspoilt coastline, golden beaches, wildlife and nature reserves, are all displayed in The Gambia Experience 2017/18 season brochure.
The publications offers a wide-ranging choice of package and tailor-made holidays in this exciting destination as well as opportunities to add on a stay in French Senegal.
Key brochure highlights:
- Wide range of accommodation: – from 2 grade to luxurious Boutique hotels & African lodges with: – Luxury, Unique and Classic collections, and many hotels exclusive to The Gambia Experience.
- Beach Holidays including all-inclusive resorts: – Sunbeach Hotel and Gambia Coral Beach Hotel & Spa.
- Adult-Only Luxury: – including boutique hotel Ngala Lodge and family-run Leo’s Beach Hotel.
- Spa Escapes: – eg Coco Ocean Resort & Spa – a striking, luxury beachfront hotel with professional spa.
- Wildlife Encounters: – including birdlife, monkeys, baboons and monitor lizards in The Gambia, through to giraffes, buffalo, rhino and more at Fathala Wildlife Reserve in North Senegal.
- Birdwatching Tours: – many hotels offering superb birdwatching opportunities including Bakotu Hotel and the Mandina Lodges. Birdwatching tours are offered with BBC broadcaster and naturalist Chris Packham in February 2018 and there are private tours with renowned guide Malick Suso.
- Multi-centre and tailormade holidays and tours within The Gambia along with Senegal add-ons.
- NEW addition of the Casamance region in South Senegal, with easy access from The Gambia: – an area of outstanding beauty with deserted white sand beaches and dominated by the river and a wildlife-rich landscape. Two beachfront hotels are offered – Esperanto Lodge near Kafountine , just 2 hours drive from The Gambia and La Paillote Village Hotel in Cap Skirring, a 4 hour transfer.