A firm fixture in our calendars, the 36th edition of Afro Hair and Beauty Live 2017 is just around the corner and we’re here for it! The biggest show in Europe dedicated to black hair, beauty and lifestyle will be taking up its two-day residence at Islington’s Business Design Centre from 28-29 May 2017.
This year, it looks like the men are getting much love. Bring your other half along to witness Wahl’s Battle of the barbers as well as other exciting new additions, especially for him.
Ladies, don’t worry, there’s loads for you too. Discover the latest trends and innovation in the Afro Hair and Beauty LIVE Seminar programme where you can see, touch and compare.
What else is happening?
- Make-up experience from established and innovative independent brands
- Test hair, nail and skin care products from international exhibitors
- Learn new protective styling and wig making techniques
- Have a burning question? ask the professionals and hair and beauty bloggers and vloggers at our how-to advice seminars
- Meet inspiring hair and beauty entrepreneurs changing the face of the black beauty and wellness market
- Enjoy beauty and wellness treats
Often one of the most popular areas, the Afro Chic Boutique and catwalk will once again grace the stage with clothing and accessories from UK, European and African designers. Sponsored by Palmer’s, this year’s show will be edgy with creative street style looks styled by Chi-Chi Chinakwe, with hair by award winning My Hair Bar and make up looks by Kitoko. Look out for your favourites Afrocentric850, Aso-Global, Eldimaa and more!
Tickets for Afro Hair & Beauty LIVE 2017 are on sale for £14 via Black Beauty & Hair Magazine.
With a huge variety of new brands and great quality natural products, there’s something for everyone, so grab your friends and family and get down to Afro Hair & Beauty LIVE.
Doors open 10.30am – 6pm on Sunday 28 May and Monday 29 May at the Business Design Centre 52 Upper Street London N1 0QH.
Join #AHBL social conversation using hashtags #AHBL2017